EMCS International Limited’s (hereinafter be referred to as “EMCS”) are committed to maintaining a high level of quality and strong customer service within an environment that places safety as a first priority, is focused on its customers, and fosters continual improvement.
EMCS have adopted a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO, ISM, MLC2006 and Maritime Law.
For the purposes of our Quality Management System, EMCS scope of business is:
- Supply of labour for vessel-based repairs & maintenance
- Supply of labour for shore-based repairs & maintenance
- Provision of marine consultancy services
- Provision of vessel inspection services
- Management of the Ship’s Superintendent’s Training Course
EMCS have a Quality Management Manual in place which is drafted and updated according to the EMCS QMS and is available on request.
EMCS are currently in the process of ISO9001:2015 approval. As soon as approval is in place (expected August/September 2016) then EMCS will publish on this website a copy of the corresponding certification.
Please click on the following link to see EMCS Quality Management Policy